Da Boys

Da Boys
Eating Old Fashioned Candy on the Banks of the Mississippi

A blog about the poetic adventures of two curly haired and boys...and Autism.

This blog was started after many friends told me I should keep a journal of my daily activities with my two sons. Our days are usually filled with fun details, sometimes some sad ones but when you have a child diagnosed with Autism.....there is always Adventure!

Friday, October 28, 2011

My Book

Wanted to let everyone know that the book that I wrote, illustrated and published named "Whats Wrong With Alex?", was just added to the Autism Speaks national online resource guide. I'm incredibly honored and thrilled at the possibility that this will help ever more people.
Here is the link, check it out!
http://www.autismspeaks.org/family-services/resource-library/books#siblings

No comments:

Post a Comment