Da Boys

Da Boys
Eating Old Fashioned Candy on the Banks of the Mississippi

A blog about the poetic adventures of two curly haired and boys...and Autism.

This blog was started after many friends told me I should keep a journal of my daily activities with my two sons. Our days are usually filled with fun details, sometimes some sad ones but when you have a child diagnosed with Autism.....there is always Adventure!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vignettes of Boy Conversation #3

He curls up next to her and plants a kiss on her cheek to wake her.
She smiles....but does not yet wake.

"Mommy, he says pointing to the beauty marks on her arm. "What are those spots?"
She groggily manages to say " They're "Angel kisses"."
Time stands still. She can hear the wheels of his mind turning.

"They look old, " he says.

The End

2 comments:

  1. LOL, too funny. Our kids say the darnedest things. Once when I showed our son my teeth (all sparkly with 2 gold onlays and multiple fillings), he said, "Mommy, you have money in your mouth!" I said to him, "You have no idea!" It's been our joke ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's awesome!!! Thanks for sharing that! ;-D

    ReplyDelete